One of the frequently asked questions on Google AdSense Help forum is “how to put ads on YouTube videos?” This has been a glitch to a lot of online marketers as some of us don’t know how to put ads on YouTube videos to promote our respective products and services. If you’ve been having problems putting ads on YouTube videos, keep on reading this piece of article.
The first thing you should understand is that the ads which is relevant to the text describing every video is inserted automatically. If your content(s) lacks specific description and/or contains an ambiguous title, the ad robot might not figure out the ads to display.
Here are the step-by-step procedures on how to put ads on YouTube videos:
• Log in to your YouTube account and if you don’t have one, create one
• Locate the file that contains the video and click on the “submit this video for revenue sharing” check box
• Answer all the necessary content questions regarding the video you are uploading. Ensure you incorporate every detail as per your ownership of the basic rights or specific permission to commercially make use of all video materials
• Then, click the upload video button which will make your video pass through the required review process
• After this, you have to locate your video and this would be from “my videos” section of your YouTube account
• Under your video, click on the “enable revenue sharing” button
• Also, on the next page, you will have to include all details of your ownership of the basic rights or specific permission to commercially make use of all video materials
• Finally, click on the submit button. Then your video will once again pass through the required review. If the video is public, it will remain public
In the same vein, to disable the revenue share, you will need to find your video within the section of revenue share videos of your YouTube account. Then click on the disable revenue sharing button under your videos.
476 total views, 1 views today